Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Based Businesses & The SpiderWeb Marketing System

Hello,
My name is Alan Hallmark. I'm from Birmingham, Alabama, and I've been involved in my home business for 5 years.

Originally, I became involved in my home business because I was interested in entrepreneurship, I was excited by the comfort of working from home and I loved the idea of flexibility.

After getting established in my business, some things went well.

On the other hand, it was not exactly the dream I had hoped for. Despite the things I liked about it, I still experienced some frustrations because I didn't know enough people, I didn't know enough about the business to train anyone and I had not had enough training and I couldn't stand cold calling.

In spite of my difficulties, I still tried my best to achieve the success that I was originally sold on. I worked hard to follow that promise of success that my sponsor told me about. I tried many of the traditional tactics employed in this industry, with less than ideal results. I tried a different Company, then another, then another, I spent THOUSANDS of dollars on leads, I made a list of my 100 closest friends and family members, I attended boring company training events. I did everything I had been taught to do and worked my hardest at it, but the end result was a lot less than I expected.

I decided I needed to try a different approach. I ran out of options, my upline was not very helpful, I wanted to work hard with a new, fresh approach, Quite simply, I wanted more income. After researching several different options, I decided to join The SpiderWeb Marketing System. I thought it was a good idea to become a part of the SpiderWeb Marketing System because I wanted to learn exactly what it takes to leverage the power of the internet to grow my business. I was excited to never hunt leads again and I was excited to be able to generate my own endless stream real-time Home Based Business Targeted leads. I was also sick of all the hype filled e-books and training courses.

Since joining, things have gone quite well and I am pleased with the results so far. I'm confident that The SpiderWeb Marketing System will help me achieve the success that I've always dreamed of because I am excited to gain solid leads, It has been wonderful so far. Kimball and his corporate staff have been very helpful, It is a brilliant business model that makes perfect sense. I researched thoroughly and know this is the best system.

I believe that success comes to those who are willing to work for it. I believe in working hard, and I believe in working smart. Since joining The SpiderWeb Marketing System, I have become more effective and more efficient in my business.

I originally became involved in my home business because I had a goal to Gain time freedom and to share my knowledge with others. The SpiderWeb Marketing System has helped me take a huge step closer to that goal.

For more information just Click Here


Wishing You Success,

Alan

No comments: